By using the visitor information input function, ACALL RECEPTION notifies you of the visitor's information (purpose of visit/company name/name), so you can respond to visitors with an understanding of their attributes. The following are the steps to set up the visitor information input function.
Select the device to edit
Open the edit screen by clicking Apps > ACALL RECEPTION > Edit (pencil mark) on the corresponding device in the Portal side menu.
Turn on the visitor input and edit
The device edit screen will be displayed. You can choose to turn visitor input ON or OFF for each button label.
Set the target button label to [ON], and click Edit (pencil mark).
Edit the input form
The visitor information entry form will be displayed.
Enter the following information and click OK.
When you have finished setting up the visitor input for each button label, click [Update] at the end.
- Title: You can edit the title name.
- Free input field: You can choose to turn on or off the free input field; if ON, you can choose to make the input mandatory or not, and edit the free input label.
- Company name field: Allows you to turn on or off the company name, and if ON, you can choose to make it mandatory or not.
- Name input: You can select whether or not to make name input mandatory.
- Button Label: Allows you to edit the button label name.
Verify that the form is the one you specified
Finally, launch ACALL RECEPTION on your iPad and make sure that the form is the one you specified for entering visitor information.
The visitor information entered in ACALL RECEPTION will be sent to the worker as a visitation notification.Example of notification to Slack Example of notification to ACALL mobile
Using the built-in keyboard
In the reception app, you can select the keyboard to be used in the visitor input screen from the [iPad default keyboard] or the [original built-in keyboard].
Unlike the default keyboard, the built-in keyboard is not affected by the input settings of the previous user (e.g., English input, history of input predictions, etc.).
Please read built-in keyboard support for more details.