We have been working system maintenance to improve our server performance and security in Acall.
This page explains how to notify for the maintenance dates and schedules.
- When service outage or quality decrease is expected due to system maintenance, maintenance will be conducted after 23:00 (JST)
- However, this does not apply to emergency maintenance.
- Maintenance is not scheduled on a regular basis.
How to notify for maintenance
We will notify you in the following ways, when service outage or quality decrease is expected due to system maintenance,
Web site (service operation page)
You can find the maintenance schedule on Acall Service operation page (https://status.acall.inc).
Promotion (Service Operation Page)
- If you subscribe to the service operation page, you can receive maintenance schedule updates via e-mail, SMS, Slack, or RSS.
- Please refer to the help page「Acall Status Page」for the details how to subscribe.
E-mail notification (for contractors and administrators)
- Emails will be sent to the following email address from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-mail address provided at the time of registering for your contract
- Email address of the worker with administrator/tenant administrator permission
Timing of maintenance notification
- Notification will be provided at least two weeks before to the scheduled maintenance date.
- However, this does not apply to emergency maintenance. We will notify you on as soon as possible before the maintenance begins.
- If the detail or date for maintenance will be changed, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- After the maintenance is completed, we will notify you of the completion of the maintenance within the next business day.