By using WorkstyleOS's Webhook, you can link to external services through predetermined triggers.
Webhook triggers and triggering patterns
The following items can be set as Webhook triggers.
- Create, update, and delete appointments/internal meetings
Patterns that trigger a webhook
- Create, update, and delete appointments and internal meetings using Portal.
- Create, update, and delete appointments/meetings using an external calendar.
- Create, update, and delete appointments/internal meetings using ACALL mobile.
Patterns in which Webhooks are not triggered
- Create, update, and delete appointments/internal meetings created by the appointment repetition reservation function.
- Create appointments/internal meetings via CSV upload.
- Create, update, and delete internal meetings in ACALL MEETING.
Adding a Webhook
Click [Service Linking] >[Webhook Settings] in the side menu, and click the [+ Add New] button to display the new creation screen.
Fill out the form and click [CREATE] to complete.
Enter and save your webhook information
The input contents of each item are as follows.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Duplicate names cannot be registered.
Name of the webhook
URL of the service to be linked when the webhook is triggered.
Signature verification token
Click the [Generate] button on the item and a random token will be issued
Select "Create, update, or delete appointments/meetings”
Toggle to enable or disable
Testing the Webhook
You can test the Webhook you have created.
From the TEST tab of the created webhook edit screen, select the trigger to be tested, and click [Send Test] to display the test request and response to check the test results.
Editing and deleting created webhooks
You can check the webhooks you have created from the side menu [Service Linkage] > [Webhook Settings].
Click [Edit] on the Webhook you want to edit (pencil mark) to open the edit screen.
Update the information and click [UPDATE] to finish.
To delete a webhook, click [DELETE].