Link WorkstyleOS and Outlook Calendar
You can link WorkstyleOS and Outlook calendar. WorkstyleOS imports the resources (rooms and equipments) from Microfosft 365 and enables to reeflect the events of one calendar to the other.
Before you start, please make sure that you complete the following steps:
- Link WorkstyleOS and Outlook calendar
Linking WorkstyleOS and Outlook Calendar
- Create resources (rooms and equipments) on Microsoft 365
(External link) Managing resource mailboxes in new Exchange admin center
Register a Workspace
By importing resources (rooms and equipments) registered in Microsoft 365, you can register the resource information in WorkstyleOS.
Microsoft 365 account of the overall administrator is required to import the resources to the WorkstyleOS.
Please refer to the article to check if you have the overall administrative rights.
Get meeting room information from Outlook calendar resources and importing it
Click [Workspace] in the Portal side menu, and then click [Import from Outlook] from the symbol in the upper right corner of the screen.
The meeting rooms and equipment registered in the Outlook calendar will be displayed.
Check the rooms and equipment you want to import, select one of them, and then click Import.
- If it does NOT display all the resourced, please contact us.
- The import and linkage may take up to a few hours.
- Information other than [name] will not be imported.
Please set up following [edit workspace information].
- The workspaces registered by following [Register Workspaces] will not be linked to Outlook calendar.
Edit a workspace
Change the workspace name
In WorkstyleOS, you cannot change the name of the workspaces imported and registered from Microsoft 365.
You will need to rename them on Microsoft 365 and re-import them to WorkstyleOS.
First, rename the resources (meeting room, equipment) on Microsoft 365, referring to [Managing resource mailboxes in new Exchange admin center].
Next, re-import the renamed resources from Microsoft 365 following the instructions in [Registering Workspace].
Change items other than the workspace name
Items other than the name will not be imported from Microsoft 365 to WorkstyleOS.
Follow the instructions in "Editing Workspaces" to edit and change each workspace in WorkstyleOS.
- The changes made in WorkstyleOS will not be reflected in the resources of Microsoft 365. Please edit the resources in Microsoft 365 as needed.
- Batch update of workspaces by CSV import is not available.
Follow the procedure in "Deleting Workspaces" to delete each workspace.
- Deleting a workspace in WorkstyleOS does not delete the resources of Microsoft 365. Please delete the resources in Microsoft 365 as needed.
- You cannot restore deleted workspaces. Please import them again.
If you have not completed the worker settings, please refer to the "Outlook Calendar Integration Settings" link below to configure the settings.
Articles for Outlook Calendar Integration
- Outlook Calendar Integration Settings
Setting up the service integration between WorkstyleOS and Outlook Calendar
Configuring WorkstyleOS to connect to Outlook Calendar
Registering and editing workspaces linked with Outlook calendar (current page)
- Using Outlook calendar integration
Installing the Office add-in
Reserve a workspace from Outlook Calendar
Reserve a workspace from WorkstyleOS