Reserve your seat in advance on the ACALL mobile.
Reserving on the ACALL mobile
Open the [Reservation] screen on the menu at the bottom of the screen, and tap the [Seats] tab at the top of the screen.
Tap the spot you want to reserve.
Next, tap the floor you want to reserve.
The seats in the selected floor will be displayed.
Tap the seat you want to reserve.
When you tap a seat, [RESERVATION] and [DETAILS] icons will be displayed.
Tap the [RESERVATION] button to reserve.
Tap the [DETAILS] button to find the detail information about the seat.
Select the date you want to reserve, and tap the [Available to ●●:●●] button.
Set the start time and ending time, and then tap the [Create] button at the upper right of the screen.
When your seat reservation is complete, a pop-up window will be displayed.
Tap [OK] to close.
You can find your reserved meeting rooms and seats on [My Page].
Editing an appointment
You can edit reservations on [My Page].
Tap the [Edit] button on the appointment to edit.
After editing it, tap the [Save] button.
Q. Until when can I edit/cancel my reservation?
- You can change the start/ending time and cancel the reservation before the start time.
- After the start time has passed, you can change the ending time only.
- After the ending time has passed, you can not change the reservation time and cancel.
Q. What happens if I do not check in the seat I reserved?
- If there is no check-in for 15 minutes right after the start time, the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- Also, if the reservation is automatically cancelled, the reservation (with your scheduled start time〜ending time 15 minutes later) will be displayed in the history of [My Page].
- Example: You reserved at 10:00~11:00, but you do not check in at 10:15, the reservation at 10:00~10:15 will be displayed in the history of [My Page].
Article is closed for comments.