ACALL RECEPTION allows you to create recurring appointments and internal meetings.
The repeating appointment function makes it easy to create schedules for regular meetings and other events.
Create a recurring appointment from the Portal appointment creation screen
After logging in to Portal, click [ADD NEW] in the upper right corner and select [Reservation] to open the new appointment creation screen.
In the [Appointment Details] field, click [Scheduled Date] to set a recurring appointment.
First, please enter the first date of your appointment.
Next, please select [Do] or [Don't] for the repeat reservation.
The options are [Does not repeat], [Daily], [Weekly on --], [Monthly on the Nth --], and [Custom].
1. The day of the week for the date and time you entered in the date and time settings will be displayed.
2. The day of the week and the order of the days of the week for the reserved date and time will be displayed.
"Custom" repeat setting
If you select [Custom], you will be able to choose the repeat interval and whether you want to repeat daily, weekly, or monthly.
First, set the interval to repeat 
Next, select [day], [week], or [month].
Selecting [Weekly] will allow you to select the day of the week.
If you select [Monthly], you can select "Which day of the week it is every month"  or "What day of every month" .
3. If you set the repeat interval to "1", you can create an appointment that repeats every day when you select [Daily], every week when you select [Weekly], or every month when you select [Monthly].
4. The day of the week of the day entered in the date and time settings and the numerical value of the week will be displayed.
5. The date entered in the date and time settings will be displayed.
- Even if there is no limit to the number of appointments that can be made, the maximum period of time that an appointment can be repeated is one year from the date of creation.
- If you have set a deadline for creating appointments in the appointment creation limit function, the appointment creation limit will also be applied to the repeat appointment function. (e.g. If the appointment creation deadline is set to a maximum of 30 days, the repeat appointment function will also be limited to a maximum of 30 days.
- When a repeated appointment conflicts with a future appointment, an alert will be displayed informing you of the overlapping dates and locations.
- In the event of a conflict, the first reservation will take precedence.
Once you have made the above selections, click on End Date and select the date you wish to end the session on the calendar that appears.
Save the appointment
When you are done making your selections, click Save and you are done creating a recurring appointment.
- The appointment code (QR/numeric code) for a repeating appointment is different for each day.
- “QR Code" is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INC.
- The appointment code (QR/numeric code) attached to the invitation email for visitors for repeated appointments also differs for each appointment day.
- If you want to send an appointment code or invitation email to someone outside the company, please send the appointment code or invitation email for the next appointment date each time.
- If you are using an external calendar, it will be displayed as shown below.
Changing or deleting a recurring appointment
After creating a recurring appointment, you can change the recurring appointment from the Appointment List screen or the Meeting Room Availability screen.
Change the details of the recurring appointment and select either [Only] or [Following] as shown at the bottom of the screen.
Finally, click the Save button to complete your changes.
If you want to delete a repeating appointment, select either [Only this appointment] or [All appointments after this appointment] at the bottom of the change screen, and click the [Delete] button.
6. Only this appointment will be changed. All appointments after this one will remain unchanged.
7. Change all appointments including this one.
Create a repeating appointment from the appointment list screen
Select "Reservation" in the main title, and then select [ROOM/SEAT].
Select the cell of the first time and meeting room you want to reserve by dragging and dropping it, and then click the [create appointment] or [create meeting] button to create the appointment.
There is a Repeat Settings column on the screen, where you can set up a repeat reservation.
The procedure for setting up a repeat reservation is the same as steps 1 through 3.
When a repeating appointment is created correctly, a repeating symbol will be displayed in the reserved cell.
If you want to change the reservation details, click on the cell of the displayed reservation and then click on Edit Details in the bottom bar.
From the screen that appears, you can change the details of the reservation.
When you are done making changes, select [This Appointment Only] or [All After This Appointment] below and click the Save button.
If you are creating an internal meeting, it will be labeled [this appointment only] or [all appointments after this appointment].
If you want to delete the appointment, select [Only this appointment] or [All appointments after this appointment] and click the [Delete] button.