ACALL RECEPTION notifies you the visitors' information (purpose of the visits/their company name/their name) by utilizing a visitor input function. Therefore, you can respond to visitors with some understanding of their attributes. The following are the steps how to set the visitor input function.
Selecting a device for editing
Click [App settings] > [ACALL RECEPTION] on the side menu of the Portal and click [Edit] icon (pencil mark) on the device that you want to edit for opening the edit screen.
Turning ON the visitor input function and edit it
The device edit screen will be displayed. You can select to turn visitor input ON/OFF for each button label.
Set the button label to [ON], and click Edit icon (pencil mark).
Editing a visitor input form
The visitor information input screen will be displayed.
Enter the following information and click [OK].
When you complete the visitor information input settings for each button label, click [UPDATE] at the end.
- Title: You can edit the title name.
- Free text: You can select to turn on or off the free input field; if you turn ON, you can select to make it required or not, and also edit the free input label.
- Company name: You can select to turn on or off the company name; if you turn ON, you can select to make it required or not.
- Name: You can select to make it required or not.
- Button Label: You can edit the button label name.
Confirming that the visitor input form is the one you specified
Finally, launch ACALL RECEPTION on your iPad and please make sure that the form is the one you specified.
The visitor information entered in ACALL RECEPTION will be sent to the worker as a visitor notification.
Using the built-in keyboard
In the reception app, you can select a keyboard for the visitor input screen from the [iPad default keyboard] or the [original built-in keyboard].
Compared to the default keyboard, the built-in keyboard is not affected by the input settings of the previous user. (Example: English input setting, Input history in predictive texts, etc.)
Please refer to Using the Built-in Keyboard for more information.