Alarm and announcement functions can be configured in ACALL MEETING. The following instructions are for Portal operation.
- The sound settings configured in Portal will be the default settings for all ACALL MEETING applications.
- If you want to set different settings for each iPad, please set from the ACALL MEETING App of the corresponding iPad.
- The settings set for each iPad will take priority over the default settings.
- (Differences from the settings made from the ACALL MEETING App)
- The sound effects for announcements and alerts cannot be checked or changed.
- The volume cannot be adjusted.
- Sound cannot be imported.
- Sound Settings for ACALL MEETING
Announcement before termination or cancellation
Text-to-speech at any time to prevent users from forgetting to start or end the meeting.
Enable Voice Announcement
After logging in to Portal, click [App Settings] in the main title, select [ACALL MEETING], and turn on the voice announcement toggle.
Set the announcement timing and text
To set the timing of the announcement, touch the form and select the time (3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, or 30 minutes).
Text is only available in Japanese and can be read out loud in upper and lower case katakana alphanumeric characters, hiragana, and kanji.
End-of-Conference alert settings
After logging in to Portal, click [App Settings] in the main title, select [ACALL MEETING], and set the end-of-meeting alert by the elapsed time (%) or remaining time (by the minute).
You can set the timing for the alert to sound in the following two ways.
When the unit is "% elapsed" (elapsed time)
The alarm will sound when 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, or 100% of the scheduled meeting time has elapsed.
Touch the form to make a selection.
When the unit is "minutes before" (remaining time)
The alarm will go off 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 25 minutes, and 30 minutes before the end of the meeting.
Touch the form to make your selection.
Number of times
You can check or change the number of times the alert will sound.
Up to 5 times can be set. Tap the form to select.
Delete and add new setting
Tap the trash can symbol to delete the setting.
Click [+ADD ALERT] to add additional alert settings.