WorkstyleOS can send notifications of visits to any room in Chatwork by using Chatwork integration. The following are the steps to set up Chatwork integration.
If you have not set up Chatwork yet, please check this article first.
Registering the Chatwork API token and make the connection
After logging in to the Portal, select [Service Integration] > [Chat Service] in the side menu to display the items for each chat service, then select [Chatwork] and click [Connect].
If you are logged in to Chatwork with a personal account,
please log out, as you will need to use the account of the Bot you created to do this.
Enter the API token you created in advance in the Chatwork field of the [Notify Receptionist] section, and the [Connect] button will appear.
Click the [Connect] button, and a confirmation dialog will appear.
Confirm that the bot account has been created and that the API token is correct, then press the OK button.
When the connection is complete, the [Disconnect] button will appear.
Setting up an account ID for a worker
After logging in to Portal, select [Workers] in the main title on the left side, and click on the Edit (pencil mark) of the worker you want to edit to open the edit screen.
Enter your account ID and click Save at the end.
If you want to batch enter account IDs into the worker information in CSV, please see the help article on CSV import of workers.
If you are an ordinary worker and want to set up your own permissions, you can do so in [Account Settings].
Here's how to check your account ID for each Chatwork plan.
- To check when you are on a Free or Personal plan
Go to My Chats in Chatwork and "quote" yourself in the chat. When you quote a chat, the "xxxxxxx" part of "aid=xxxxxxx" that appears in the chat's input field is your account ID.
- If an ACALL administrator wants to enter the account IDs of other ACALL workers, first select the [acall] room in Chatwork.
Click on [TO:] in the chat entry field at the bottom and select the user you want to get the account ID for.
Enter the "0000000" part of "[To:0000000] xx-san" that appears in the chat entry field.
- How to check under the Business and Enterprise plans (Administrators)
- Chatwork administrators can check the account IDs of all workers by downloading the CSV from the administration page.
Click on your account in the upper right corner of Chatwork and click on [Admin Settings] that appears.
Click on [User List] in the menu and select [Export User Information] under "[CSV Export].
The "Identification ID" in the downloaded CSV will be the account ID for each user, so please enter this information.
Setting a room ID for a group
After logging in to Portal, select [Groups] in the main title on the left side, and click on the edit (pencil mark) of the group you want to send notifications to to open the edit screen.
After that, register your Chatwork room ID in the [Chatwork ROOM ID] field at the bottom. The room ID will be displayed as the following URL in the URL entry field of your browser when you select a room after logging in to Chatwork.
- The group menu is only visible to the administrator.
- When sending notifications to a group, the bot needs to be invited to the group.
Enter the number below the URL RID in the [Chatwork ROOM ID] field on the edit screen of the ACALL group, and save it!
Selecting the notification method
Select the notification method for each menu button.
In the Portal side menu, click [Apps] > [ACALL RECEPTION] > Edit (pencil mark) on the appropriate device to open the editing window.
Notifications can be set between direct and channel notifications
Notifications will be as follows (default is direct notification)
The notifications for Direct and Room are as follows.
- Direct Notifications: Notifications are sent to a private room with the Bot. (Only that worker will be notified)
- Room Notifications: Notifications will be sent to the rooms set in the group.
Only direct notification is available for the Basic plan.
When calling a group in room notifications (group selection, custom notification), the rooms notified will change according to the following rules.
- If the "Chatwork ROOM ID" is registered in the room, the registered room will be notified.
- If there is no "Chatwork ROOM ID" registered in the room, the system will go back to the parent group with the "Chatwork ROOM ID" and notify the found room.
- If the "Chatwork ROOM ID" is not found, the acall room will be notified.
Example of a group notification:
- Call Marketing → Notify Marketing Room
- Call the Renovation Planner →Notify the Renovation Division Room
- Call media planner → notify acall room
When [Room] is selected in [Select Person (Open/Closed Type)] or [Search Person] in the device action, the notification will be sent to the Chatwork room registered in the group to which the worker belongs.
If a worker belongs to more than one group, the first group registered to the worker will be notified.
The first group to be notified will be indicated by a green mark
in the upper left corner of the group name in the Worker Edit screen / Account Settings screen.
Article is closed for comments.